Mission, Vision, & Goals
The Maine Community Youth Assistance Foundation is a not-for-profit organization with the mission of: Providing our residents with a foundation to make healthier choices.
Our vision is: The Maine Township community makes better choices and leads healthy lives because of the information, education and prevention activities provided by MCYAF.
The MCYAF Coalition is dedicated to preventing the use of alcohol, tobacco and other drugs among youth in Maine Township.
MCYAF Coalition partners include representatives from local government, police, schools, social service agencies, faith-based organizations, health care providers, parents, and youth.
MCYAF Coalition Mission
As a community coalition, our mission is to increase overall community capacity for advocacy, education, guidance and resources for families in order to promote alcohol free and drug free youth.
MCYAF Coalition Vision
Healthy youth who are alcohol-free and drug-free
MCYAF Coalition Goals
- Reduce alcohol, tobacco and other drug use among Maine Township youth
- Effect change in public policy
- Establish and strengthen collaboration and capacity to address teen alcohol, tobacco and drug use
MCYAF Coalition Values
- We believe in alcohol-free and drug-free youth.
- We take actions that are proven effective.
- We are a community of committed partners.
- Our decisions are based on data, not opinions.
- We use clear, collaborative processes.
- We support policies that address all youth.
- We are mission-driven.